Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Space Pug - Texturing Progress 2#

Now that Genghis has been re-skinned I've had some time to start texturing him, so far only blocks colours have been done and at the same time I've also tried my hand at texturing the Space Station a bit more by texturng the rubbish chute with both a diffuse texture and bump map.

Genghis' textures conists of a Lambert shader for the body and a Blinn for the shiny metal elements of his space suit and another Blinn for his helmet.

A problem I've encountered while texturing Genghis is the pixellation of small details so I've been looking into UV sets to try and remedy this with some success, still need to learn more about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max ... I know you're super-busy, but it's survey time again:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/fao-yr-3-national-student-survey-2017.html

    Could you let me know when you've completed it via a message on the original post.. ta :)

    PS - exciting to see more Genghis updates on here.

    ReplyDelete