Friday, 20 January 2017

Reflective Statement - The list

In my tutorial Alan suggested tallying the things that I completed against the things set to do.

In my Minor project my goal was to: 
-Create the assets ready for animating during the Major project (the Space Station model, the Black Hole and the Space Pug). 

Rather disappointingly I managed to achieve none of these which means that now they will have to be created in the third year. 

 In my Major project my goal is to: 
-Fully produce and finish an animated short with post-production and all necessary other steps for completion.

Rather disappointingly I managed to achieve none of these which means that now they will have to be created in the Major project. At the present my main goal is to finish off the unfinished assets quickly without sacrificing quality in order to be ready for animating.

No comments:

Post a Comment