Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Minor Project - Reflective Statement

My minor project involved creating assets ready to be animated during the course of the Major project, looking back I am proud of what I have created, I believe that my Space Pug model shows effort and creativity and should turn out to be good when finished. I am also more satisfied with my aim to try a more challenging pipeline when it comes to creating different characters, such as a quadraped.

The thing that I am most upset with is my time management, the deadline saw me completing none of the assets that I had assigned myself to build and I am disappointed about that. I had hoped that by my third year I would've grasped the skills to manage my time better but still have yet to fully achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment