Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Character Project - Intial Ideas

One of year two's first projects; the Character project, more to do with designing a game. I got the cards: Food (Ingredients/Recipe), Scale (Dimensions/View Point) and Gravity (Floating/Falling).

As a fan of too many FPS games these aren't amazingly appealing, that being said they are the perfect candidates as they will make me think of ideas that aren't automatically connected with shooting games and should prove challenging enough to take me out of my comfort zone.

Initially I was reminded of an app game; Fruit Ninja, a game that involves slicing fruit with ones finger acting as a makeshift sword, although I can't copy this game it tweaks at the mind. An app game for a phone would be quite interesting, I'm having a hard time envisioning a board game or fully fledged computer game but we can wait and see. I want to explore these ideas first before starting anyhting concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment