Monday, 9 March 2015

Photoshop Work - Still Life - Hands and Scene

This first picture is of some still life work done by another artist, the original is exceptionally good and is extremely photorealistic.  My own work doesn't come close, I was too tired to continue. The basic colours and shapes are set out but little detail abounds.
These hands were better than I thought they'd be, I like my work on the two on the right particularly. Proportion is still one of my major weaknesses but I believe that I got the tones and the shading on the hands pretty well.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up. The proportions and tone of the far right one is pretty good. Hands can be painful for proportions and foreshortening but this is good so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, yeh I think the far right one is best.

      Delete