Thursday, 5 March 2015

Fantastic Voyage - Initial Thumbnails

My first set of thumbnails for my Fantastic Voyage on Influenza, these feature a few basic ideas on how I'm going to portray it in the animation.

I though of initially some Matrix code style animation, comparing body parts and functions similart to lines of code. I expanded on this by going for the less complicated and high tech looking Hexagon pattern. I also looked at more cartoony style thumbnails focusing on using simple stick faces being attacked by red objects, these don't have much direction yet.

Another idea was having workmen working inside a tunnel or pipe somewhere and the flu cells coming to attack them. One other idea was the flu cell symbolised by a theif who gains access to a factory (which represents healthy working cells), I quite like the zany, cartoon idea of a factory and will refine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment