Sunday, 16 November 2014

What if? Metropolis - Thumbnails 78-93


These thumbnails are for me to focus on my concept work by experimenting with particular scenes. A favoured idea at the moment is some kind of train station, I tried making different angles of this station and even including elements such as train track, a train and people.

I also tried out a slum underneath a highway with some broken houses and chain link fencing, I wanted to try including some smaller details and objects into my work.I am still finding it difficult to put Miro's 2D work into 3D.

3 comments:

  1. 81 and 82 look really interesting to me, the composition is very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the ideas in 82 and 89, the idea of a pencil thin train track seems to work very well. Some good uses of perspective starting to show through here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) good, I wasn't sure that the train track worked very well.

      Delete